Thursday, June 6, 2013

Open Letter to Confused Catholics by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre (Angelus Press 1986)

This book can be purchased here.
As with other books I post summaries of, I take no credit for them nor do I intend to make any p
rofit off of this. It is strictly for the spiritual nourishment of any readers and in fact encourage them to purchase the books for themselves.




I will be breaking down this book as I do with many others. This book is a combination of general assessments of "things gone wrong" since the Second Vatican Council coupled with actual examples of those things. I think it is more effective to keep the general together and to type out the examples at the end. Once I post the first chapter, it should be more clear what I am saying.

I will start with Chapter II because Chapter I has already been put into a beautiful video on YouTube which I have embedded below:
It is just the entire first chapter narrated verbatim.
I may decide later to narrate and record the other chapters, but for now the cliffnotes version will be what I post.

~ Pax Domini sit semper Vobiscum


Continue to Chapter II...


No comments:

Post a Comment